About Owl’s Ledge LLC
Founded in 2003 in a suburb of Chicago, Owl’s Ledge develops the talent & capabilities of learning & performance and training & development professionals around the world.
We work directly with learning professionals on the creation of comprehensive individual development plans (IDPs) for professional development and career advancement; we guide leadership on best practices for improving and enhancing their L&D team’s capabilities through ongoing talent development practices; and show organizations how to leverage high performing, world-class L&D teams.
We are intensely focused on the transformation of traditional training & development departments into High Impact Learning Organizations (HILOs) who:
- align to organizational strategic objectives;
- support the ongoing skills development and learning agility of talent to meet those objectives;
- offer a variety of learning interventions to promote continuous learning and capability development;
- and who generate a variety of people-related analytics (learning, talent, human capital, etc) for business intelligence and workforce strategy, through the proper measurement and evaluation of high-quality data and productivity & performance metrics identified by the business.
Owl’s Ledge offerings include:
L&D JUMPSTART | Series of foundational workshops focused on transforming traditional training & development departments into High Impact Learning Organizations (HILOs).
L&D BOOT CAMPS | 12-week intensives to help learning pros put training into practice and get L&D fit fast! Delegates receive coaching & mentoring as they complete activities to produce work samples and earn badges.
CPLP® MASTERY | CPLP® practice tests, instructor-led courses, Work Product coaching | Helping delegates prep — and pass! — Certified Professional in Learning & Performance® certification!
L&D COACHING & MASTERMINDS | Advanced performance coaching & mentoring for the world’s greatest learning professionals.
~ Trish Uhl, PMP, CPLP – Owl’s Ledge CEO & Founder
- 2005 CPLP® Pilot Pioneer
- Training Magazine Top Young Trainer of the Year award recipient
- ASTD International Conference & Exposition (ASTD ICE) speaker
- 2011 President, Chicagoland Chapter, ASTD (CCASTD)
- Trish is the author of Mastering the CPLP: How to Successfully Prepare for – and Pass! – the CPLP Knowledge Exam
- Trish is a contributing author for the following books:
- ASTD Press, “Steps to Successful Teams”
- Pfeiffer, “Fortify Your Sales Force: Leading & Training Exceptional Teams”